Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Fri, 28 May 1999 05:28:40 GMT

>From: APark72097@aol.com
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] Stop discriminating G Gundam!
>Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 15:36:47 EDT
>
>Yeah! I still remember in Neo Super Robot Wars(non sd) the devil gundam
>boss,
>the thing had 3 Gundam heads!!! It scared the heck out of me. And the
>portrait of the pilot.. it is just me or was he just too happy? ^_^

The Devil Gundam in SRWF Final is more terrifying if you ask me.
In Neo SRW, I blew it off in it's second form with one blow of
the SRX's strongest attack. And they call that a final boss?

The pilot? Kyouji? That guy's nuts... by the way, why are there
two Kyoujis? (SPOILER: the other one being Schwarz Breuder -
Domon's ninja friend, also his brother) Which is the real one?

-
Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/