Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Fri, 28 May 1999 05:22:20 GMT

>From: APark72097@aol.com
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] Most Powerful Gundam
>Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 15:34:44 EDT
>
>now they're adaptations, they don't have an actual series I think, but they
>exist. If you go to mecha domain they have listed. Heavy WEapons type
>just
>have a lot more weapons and fire power. The bearded guy I think is Master
>Asia,. Domon's master.

Master Asia!? I don't think so... I only saw this bearded guy in
two games; Super Hero Operations and SRWF Final (last scenario),
he appeared with the "Ten Kyou Ken"... in SHO, you see his face
whenever the G Gundam/Domon does the "Ten Kyou Ken". He looks
somewhat like a king to me... I dunno...

By the way, what's up with that "Shuffle Alliance" thing in
G Gundam? Why's Domon called the "King of Hearts"?

-
Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/