Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Thu, 27 May 1999 20:36:34 GMT

Are we talking about firepower or just abilities?? I'll say abilities are
more important than firepower. Sure big guns, looks cool but that's not the
point. Newtype is what counts. Just look back at one year war, Amuro Ray
destroyed bazillions of MS and Kick ass MA with a mere RX-78 gundam. And Nu
gundam is designed purposely for the newtype use. So I would say Nu gundam
is overall the best gundam, regardless of the firepower the other gundams
have.