Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Thu, 27 May 1999 18:14:50 GMT

>From: Stuart Ng <silentaxis@geocities.com>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] Most Powerful Gundam
>Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:29:30 -0700
>
>I don't think you can actually compare the Mobile Fighter MS' with the MS'
>that are actually closer to reality...this isn't a Dai Rangers show... :D

Actually, I'm getting sick on how the G Gundam MS is commonly
discriminated. A Gundam is a Gundam... Mobile Fighter MS still has basic
MS weaponry like Vulcans, Machine Cannons, and Beam Swords (Sabers). Mobile
Fighter MS are just another variation to the limitless possibilities of
the Gundam design if you ask me. Purist Gundam fans shouldn't discriminate
G Gundam because of the "super martial arts" element in it. Even the GW, I
guess it got generally more popular because there are distinct variations
in the designs of
the five/six main Gundams. As for me, I like crossovers/mixes, I
actually like the thought of G Gundam being a cross between Gundam
and Dragonball Z or Yuu Yuu Hakusho. I love crossovers, that's why
the SRW series is probably my most favorite game. It just depends on the
individual tastes I guess.

-
Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/