Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Wed, 26 May 1999 15:21:22 GMT

>From: Djallel Zouita <scirocco@gundam.com>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] [SRW] What happened to the two others?
>Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 15:00:42 +0200

>Yeah, that's Princess Monica (piloting North Rei) and Terius (pilot of
>Solkadi IIRC), well they just didn't make it to SRT F but their
>whereabouts might be explained in the second part of Mas Kishin (Lord
>of Elementars) which takes place after SRW 4 (or at least SRW EX), yeah
>I know SRW4 and SRW F are alternate continuities but that might still be
>relevant.
>If you are interested in the history of La Geas and where Masaki and
>Shu's hatred began, you should definitely check this one (plus, it has
>gorgeous graphics).
>On the same note, there's a Mas Kishin Psybuster series that began in
>Japan two or three weeks ago, but except for Psybuster itself and the
>character's name, it's totally different. I'll try to get it taped
>alongside with turn a (BTW, Episode 7 RULED).
>
>BTW, those original units don't appear in Super Robot Wars Compact (at
>least, I haven't met any yet) but the game is just excellent! (that's
>the first time Burning appeared in a SRW and he kicks ass while his
>theme is... Men Of Destiny!)
>
>N͎̗܂D

Is "Maso Kishin" a game? I just got to have that one. And, there's
actually a Maso Kishin Psybuster anime in Japan? Cool! So, what did
happen to Monica and Terius? And the hatred between Masaki and Shou,
what's it all about? If they hated each other, why did Shou align with
Masaki in SRWF Final? Lastly, why does Ryune's Valshione-R have
a head that looks like a human girl's? How does she pilot it?
Where's the cockpit? Thanks.

-
Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/