Reza Akbar (acoi95@bdg.centrin.net.id)
Wed, 26 May 1999 17:36:57 +0700

> Geshpenst

A simple type of PT, with its two weapons Plasma Cutter and Split Missiles.
The last weapon can varied from Blaster Cannon (super robot type) and
Neutron Beam Rifle (real robot type)

> Geshpenst mk.II

A powered up version of Geshpenst, which has Split Missiles and Neo Plasma
Cutter. It has a special weapon called Slash Rippers, which looks like
Dreissen's Drei Blade. The next weapon can be varied from Mega Blaster
Cannon (super robot type) and Neo Neutron Beam Rifle (real robot type).
Before I forgot, this PT also piloted by Giriam Yeager, a classic character
from a classic SFC game called Hero Senki.

> Huckebine

A very good PT, since it can go after-image, like aura battlers. Its arsenal
of strange weapons like Lodge Saber and Ripp Slasher can be devastating. In
F Final, Huckebine has a brand new weapon called the Black Hole Cannon.

> R-1

Ryusei Date's PT. A well balanced PT, also. The weapons are live-ammo based
like G Revolvers and a Boosted Rifle. Its short range weapons are vulcans,
Cold Metal Knife and T-LINK Knuckle, which Ryusei often proclaims as Ryusei
Original Knuckle Punch. It is also the core and the head of SRX, while it
can go aerodynamic when changes into R-Wing.

> R-2

Reidieth F Braunschtein's PT. A fully armed PT, but heavy on movement. Its
arsenals are vulcans, beam swords, magna beam rifle and a beam cakram. It
has an I-Field generator, too. When it is upgraded into R-2 Powered, Rai can
blast Hi-Zol Launchers to add more devastating damage. It is also the body
and the hands (made by its Hi-Zol Launchers) of the SRX.

> R-3

Aya Kobayashi's PT. A very feminine, yet very swift PT, compared to R-1. Its
arsenals are little like vulcans and beam swords, but it has Strike Shields
which heavilly ressembles Zamzeed's Hi-Familia weapon. It also has a lazer
cannon but when it becomes R-3 Powered, Aya can fire the Telekinesis
Missiles. It is also the waist and legs of the SRX.

> R-Gun

Well, I don't have Super Hero Sakusen (my country just cancelled its
distribution here, kuso!) so I don't have much to say. But the existence of
the R-Gun may reminds me of Sunrise's Yuusha (Brave) series.

> Are there any more?

Well, how about Gurun Gast?