Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Wed, 26 May 1999 09:20:27 GMT

To supplement one of my previous messages, I'd like to add a note
about the term "Personal Trooper". As far as I know, I first encountered the
term in 4th Super Robot Wars. In the Robot Encyclopedia, the Geshpenst was
referred to as a "Personal Trooper".

I guess, in a way, it is used to refer to the original Banpresto mobile-type
units in various games like the Super Robot Wars series
and Super Hero Operations. It is probably used the same way as the
robots in Gundam are referred to as "Mobile Suits", in Dunbine
"Aura Battlers", and in L-Gaim "Heavy Metals". Here is a list of
the Personal Trooper units that I know of:

Geshpenst
Geshpenst mk.II
Huckebine
R-1