Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Wed, 26 May 1999 05:08:54 GMT

>From: Nightingale <msn04ii_nightingale@yahoo.com>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: [gundam] An overlooked Gundam TV series
>Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 20:08:07 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Someone sent me a link about an on-going Gundam TV
>series (non Turn-A) that many of us overlooked. This
>series is called "Mobile Idol Gundam H" (H stands for
>Heroines). I only took a quick peek at the site & my
>first impression is that it's an ALT UNV series more
>in line of Sailor Moon & G-Gundam. If you are
>interested, have a look at its front page:
>
>http://www.interq.or.jp/www-user/gshop/gh/index.htm
>
>this site contains everything u need to know about
>this series. Happy browsing!
>===
>Colin Liu.

Yeah, except it's in Japanese. But do they have the Nobel Gundam
kind of Gundam? You know, with petite limbs and girly features?
The gallery never showed a full-size Gundam in any of the pics.
But thanks for the info, it was well appreciated.

-
Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/