Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Tue, 25 May 1999 21:44:24 PDT

>Someone sent me a link about an on-going Gundam TV
>series (non Turn-A) that many of us overlooked. This
>series is called "Mobile Idol Gundam H" (H stands for
>Heroines). I only took a quick peek at the site & my
>first impression is that it's an ALT UNV series more
>in line of Sailor Moon & G-Gundam. If you are
>interested, have a look at its front page:
>
>http://www.interq.or.jp/www-user/gshop/gh/index.htm
>
>this site contains everything u need to know about
>this series. Happy browsing!

Hoo boy. Tomino's still alive, but if he were dead he'd been turning over in
his grave!

Well, at least it's not as bad as some "H-Gundam" takes I've seen. For those
of you who don't know, "H" is the one-letter word in Japanese for "hentai",
which means "sick/wierd/peverted" in the sexual sense. The ones I've seen
had a big diaphragm as a shield, an enema for a rifle and a vibrator for a
saber...

No, I don't have that pic anymore! :P

Mark-II