MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 26 May 1999 00:31:41 EDT

In a message dated 5/25/99 8:56:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
jakusu@hotmail.com writes:

<< Contrary to what I have been reading on this mailing list, it does
 have polycaps for at least the joints that they focused on in the magazine.
 If this is the case, it would be strange if any of the joints would be
 plastic-on-plastic and not polycapped like the new kits that we're used to.
 Also, it is molded entirely in the right colors, so practically no painting
 is needed unless of course you prefer to. >>

I think you are mistaking these complaints with the "new" 1/144 Perfect Grade
RX-78-2 Wannabe. That is the one that most likely has no polycaps or color
molding...

Jason