Jim Huang (tyhuang@OCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Tue, 25 May 1999 21:25:13 -0700

On 25 May 99, at 13:56, Mark Simmons wrote:

> (This is about where Jim Huang will pop up and argue that, dammit, the
> Zeons may have killed their fellow spacenoids' bodies, but the Federation
> was killing their souls; and hey, it's always fun to go round and round on
> the Federation vs. Zeon stuff again.)

Very funny, I don't recall ever make that argument. But if you care
to remind me, I would like to have my memory refreshed.

My memory from prior discussion of this topic: I made mention of
the few Canadian villages that got burn-down during Ameican war of
independence.

That's all I will say right now. Since you have the good timing to
inovke my name during a final.

Jim Huang