Wed, 26 May 1999 00:10:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 25 May 1999, J Hsu wrote:
> kit. Contrary to what I have been reading on this mailing list, it does
> have polycaps for at least the joints that they focused on in the magazine.

While it is true that you do get some crap from the GML (me being the
biggest contributor :), in this case, the "no polycap" fact/rumor is not
directed to the HG Guncannon. We were talking about a new release of
1/144 Gundam. About the Guncannon, most everyone implicitly assumed it's
polycaps. In fact, we have come to expect polycaps in everything now.

Otherwise, thanks for your post. It's good info.

CHIN, Chien Ting "polycrap"
... o O *
Man is a bubble