Tue, 25 May 1999 20:08:07 -0700 (PDT)

Someone sent me a link about an on-going Gundam TV
series (non Turn-A) that many of us overlooked. This
series is called "Mobile Idol Gundam H" (H stands for
Heroines). I only took a quick peek at the site & my
first impression is that it's an ALT UNV series more
in line of Sailor Moon & G-Gundam. If you are
interested, have a look at its front page:

http://www.interq.or.jp/www-user/gshop/gh/index.htm

this site contains everything u need to know about
this series. Happy browsing!
===
Colin Liu.