Reza Akbar (acoi95@bdg.centrin.net.id)
Wed, 26 May 1999 09:34:06 +0700

> >Oh you mean that Todd's indigo blue Dunbine? Looks like I have to replay
> >again, this time in real robot type with Ilmgard Kazahara as my hot shot.
>
> Huh? Which one did you play as before? Personally, my fave's Alwin
> Dorstien, but I was kinda disappointed with his new look. If you ask me,
> he's the only one among the four guys who regressed instead of
> improved. At least, Lyn Mao didn't change that much... By the way,
> wouldn't Alwin and Lyn make a nice couple? Aww.... too bad the standard
> pair is Ilmgard & Lyn, and Alwin & Grace... sigh...

Well, I played F before as Lenonjayce Starlord and he is quite deadly too
with his new looks. Personally, Jayce and Ilm are my two fave's, better than
Hector Madison. If you don't know, Jayce is paired to Miina Likering. Winn
and Lynn as a couple? Now that strange, since both have distrust of
different sexes. How do they get along by beating each other silly?!

> What was Shou's best Aura Battler in the anime anyway? It wasn't the
> Billvine, right? Can Shou also do that Hyper thing? How does Jeryll,
> Todd, and Burn do it anyway? I mean, in the anime itself?

Yeah, I think that Shou must stick to the Bilvine. I never saw Shou get
hyper, so I don't know. Gerril Kumich, Todd Guiness, and Von Burnings can go
into hyper if the sei senshi level goes to 10 and beyond. It has to do with
the emotional state that influence directly to their sei senshi level.