MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 25 May 1999 18:59:41 EDT

In a message dated 5/25/99 12:03:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
Alfred.Urrutia@disney.com writes:

<<
 Yes, my mistake, I didn't notice you sitting next to me in my house when we
 were watching them recently. You, uh, *do* remember the fight on Leia's
 blockade runner, yes? People dropping like flies, stormtroopers *and*
 rebels? No, of course not. Burnt to a crisp Owen? No. Rebels on Hoth
 getting mowed down by AT-ATs? Ya, I'm high, none of that was obvious. So,
 to answer your Phantom Menace biased question, yes, I have seen a
stormtrooper
 shoot something successfully. And I've seen people catch laser blasts in
 the chest. Yes, usually stormtroopers, but they were easy to see.

You are right, I am wrong.

Jason