Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Tue, 25 May 1999 17:49:47 GMT

>From: thea <thea@gundam.com>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] ZERO System
>Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 14:16:42 +0800
>
>Raitenshi Veilchen wrote:
>
> > How does the ZERO System (from Gundam Wing) work? And, what does ZERO
>stand
> > for? I sorta forgot ^^;
> >

>umm the zero system, i think, manipulates the pilot's mind to go insane or
>bit overhead about winning and it turns
>his/her motives or principles the other way... like doing everything he can
>win and sometimes risking his own life... and
>of course risking the other bystanders' lives.... =) well i don't know what
>ZERO stands for... i think it's just a name...

Well, I finally found out what ZERO stands for. It's "Zoning and
Emotional Range Omitted System". But what I could tell from watching
the series, doesn't it feed the pilot's mind with the various
possibilities that could happen during the battle? But then, I'm not sure.
I think you're right. Thanks.

-
Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/