MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 25 May 1999 08:01:25 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/99 6:56:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
Alfred.Urrutia@disney.com writes:

<< (it was almost impossible to see
 anyone actually get hit by a laser shot - compare that to the other three),

which obviously you haven't seen in a while...have you ever seen a
stormtrooper shoot anything successfully that wasn't by accident or stun
ray??? It still cracks me up when they find the destroyed Sandcrawler in
Episode IV and Ben tells luke that only Imperial Stormtroopers can be so
precise. I guess the Tusken Raiders must really suck then!!

Jason