Tue, 25 May 1999 04:57:46 -0700 (PDT)

--- Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> wrote:

(MG MS-05B Zaku I)
> I love the fact that there are no annoying
> "conductive cables" to assemble this time around...
> hehehe.

the "cables", or the rubber tubes as most of us used
to call them before we know what they are, may be a
pain to assemble but they are THE symbol that make
Zaku II attractive to many Gundam fans. When i first
saw the Zaku II in 0079, the first thing that came to
my mind was oxygen face mask, and my next mental image
is Darth Vader making that trademark loud breathing
noise! From that moment on, I'm a Zaku II fan ever
since... :)

===
Colin Liu.