Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Tue, 25 May 1999 02:40:08 -0700

ZERO: Zone Emotional Range Omitted System. I think I got the Acronym right.

What ZERO does is turn a normal joe into a seer of future, or somewhere on
that level. It manipulates the pilot's mind to see what the action the MS
will possibly take, thus making him into a more lethal pilot. After all, if
your opponent knows what action you're going to take next, it just makes him
that much more dangerous.

However, this future seeing stuff seems to have some bad jujube on the
hapless pilot, as it will suggest to the pilot what the right course of
action to take for victory, whatever that victory may be. IT doesn't work
for some, and for one case, it straightened out some one real nicely. Who
and what this is a spoiler best left upto other members of the list, for I
am tired and weary, and sleep will lead me to victory.

Y. "My ZERO is ZERORIFFIC!" Choe