Reza Akbar (acoi95@bdg.centrin.net.id)
Tue, 25 May 1999 15:55:50 +0700

> Also true, but what I am talking about is Todd's Dunbine. Just a
> different colored Dunbine, nothing more.

Oh you mean that Todd's indigo blue Dunbine? Looks like I have to replay F
again, this time in real robot type with Ilmgard Kazahara as my hot shot.

> > Or none of those things like the Zavine from the Dunbine OVA.
>
> I wished I had that Aura Battler, although Billvine is not that bad...

Beside the Zavine, there's also an aura battler in the OVA, which looks like
a monster. Not a Leprechaun or hyper, but looks similar to this
grenade-equipped aura battler.