Tue, 25 May 1999 02:10:32 -0400 (EDT)

I WANT THIS THING NOW!!!

But geez, those legs are fat. A lot fatter than the anime I think.
Looks very well articulated, and she's got beautiful hands. But that MS
Cow picture is pretty bad, as I said, it can do a better cow than that.
Imagine how long it would take for the GC to get up from that position.
The "battle condition" pic just above the MS Cow is pretty hilarious too.

Yeah, it's a little like push-up, or that other push-up-like activity.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble