BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 24 May 1999 23:21:28 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/1999 11:15:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> The design came as a shock at first, honestly, since it was so different
> from any other gundam design wise. but now that it has been a few
> weeks...well, it looks okay. besides, there have been stranger looking
> gundam, to think about it.

It sure was a shock at first. Yep, it does look okay and it looks better as I
get more and more used to it. I'll have to get the 1/100 of the Turn A maybe
that will help. The pictures of the 1/100 kit seem to show that theTurn A's
b-saber blade is a clear pink plastic piece.

Aaron