Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Mon, 24 May 1999 19:33:32 PDT

*****************************SPOILER*********************************

>Is that two-headed pod race announcer lame or what?

Highly. I think the idea of making all the aliens more comical for
this one was not the best...

>Damn straight.
>I loved it and thought it was good at setting up the next two but I hate it
>when Anakin and Jar Jar talk. They both are sooooo annoying. But, there
>was
>a lot of cool stuff and the fight scene between Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Maul
>was really well done imho.
>
>Josh

I like the lightsaber duel too, but the fact they didn't say anything
to Maul during it felt weird, since it was kind of tradition to
blabber during a lightsaber fight during the first 3 movies. I kept
hoping Qui-Gon(how can anyone remember his name?) would ask Maul
about the his identity and Maul would reply with cryptic visions of
the downfall of the Jedi, but no such luck.

Mark Kai