BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 24 May 1999 20:59:14 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/1999 8:53:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scorpio@best.com writes:

> Hear, hear! If people can make all these excuses for Phantom Menace, how
> about cutting Turn A a bit of slack?

I like the Turn A a lot now. The mustache isn't too bad once you get used to
it. The mustache is weird and different, but I got used to it and like it
now. The Turn A, IMHO, is stylish, but simple. I like the other Gundams a
lot, but they where getting too flashy, compared to the simple, yet cool
RX-78 Gundam. A lot of people in Japan must like the Turn A, since its
getting a 1/100 kit and a new toy. It must not be too unpopular.

Aaron