BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 24 May 1999 20:24:48 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/1999 7:56:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Alfred.Urrutia@disney.com writes:

> Nit picky is crying because the Turn A Gundam has a moustache.

I lke the Turn A a lot. Episode One is supposed to be a Set Up movie. It is
after all, called Episode 1: TMP! Every movie, anime, or TV show have short
comings, but its a persons opinion that says weither they have shortcomings
or not. Everyone's reactions to Turn A was the way it looked, but some
people, like me, are getting used to the Turn A. I will agree to disagree,
end of subject.

Aaron