BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 24 May 1999 19:28:59 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/1999 5:01:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Alfred.Urrutia@disney.com writes:

> It has taken "Return of the Jedi"'s place as weakest movie of the series.

All I can say is nitpicker! It was a great movie and I happen to be 20. Jar
Jar was annoying, but I liked him and so did my Aunt and Mom. I mean chill
man, its aimed at kids, too. Jar Jar was for the kids, anyway. Jar Jar was
useless, but the kids like him, so Jar Jar doesn't bother me. I don't want to
start an argument, but the parts you hate, are nit picky. I wish people would
start to learn to accept those little shortcomings, almost every movie or
anime or TV has them. This is not a perfect world.

Aaron