Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 24 May 1999 11:25:18 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Djallel Zouita <scirocco@gundam.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 1999 5:32 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] [OT] V gundam and Super Robot Wars

Too bad, F Final was my favorite one (and I've done them all except for
the Gaiden I haven't finished yet). There are a *lot* of great ideas.
BTW, while we're still OT, has anyone seen Garalia from Dunbine? Because
I've found a drama where Sho tries to talk her in joining Londo Bell.

    That's from 4SRW. She didn't appear in SRWF probably because they could
find her voice actress... You can get her to join you if you can last 3
turns without killing each other BTW...

Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times: