Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Mon, 24 May 1999 11:07:23 -0700

Justin Palmer asks,

> The latest issue of Animerica I've received has a review of
>Girens Greed for the Saturn. Right at the end, it mentions theres a
>possibility of a PSX version. Anyone know how likely that is? (I'm sure
>someone must have asked this before, but... ) And how many orders of
>magnitude less likely is it that a US version may be released?

  The PlayStation version is confirmed, and it's been previewed in Japanese
game mags - see <http://gundam.aeug.org/archives/1999/04/0819.html> for a
writeup on what's new and improved, by the same author. :-)

  As for a US version, it's hard to say. Bandai Entertainment is supposed
to be releasing the Macross VFX-2 game in the US, so Gundam games may be a
possibility. Maybe we'll get more info on the subject at the summer
conventions...

-- Mark