Mon, 24 May 1999 10:24:35 +0100

        The latest issue of Animerica I've received has a review of
Girens Greed for the Saturn. Right at the end, it mentions theres a
possibility of a PSX version. Anyone know how likely that is? (I'm sure
someone must have asked this before, but... ) And how many orders of
magnitude less likely is it that a US version may be released?
        And now I think of it, the name at the end of the review looks
familiar. Can't think where I've seen it before, though... ^_^

Everyones ones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |