Reza Akbar (acoi95@bdg.centrin.net.id)
Mon, 24 May 1999 16:11:03 +0700

> There is one question that's been bugging me for a while:
> why did Banpresto only used V-Gundam for it's Shin SRW game but not the
> others like SRW4S, SRWF, and F Final? I mean they had not problems fitting
> the likes of W and G so obiviously time-line isn't a problem.
>
> well, I just got F Final for PS....but not time to play it yet, I didn't
even
> finish F.
>
> BTW anyone got any info on the next SRW game? (not the SRW collection)
> -
Well, V-Gundam was actually appeared in the third SRW. So maybe just Usso
and some few characters, but let's hope that they bring more characters (and
more voice casts) in the SRW Complete Box, just like in Shin SRW.

It OK if you haven't finish F since in F Final there's a chance for getting
a lot of characters like Hamann, Rosamia, Four, Gato, Quess, Sayla, Slegger
and the G-Boys. Don't forget some cool MS like the Sazabi, Mass Produced Nu
Gundam (you can also choose to equip either Fin Funnels or an incom), Full
Armor Hyaku Shiki Kai, Char's Custom Zaku II, GP02A (with the Atomic
Bazooka), Yakuto Doga or the Neue Ziel, along with the Wing Gundam Zero
Custom.

About Super Robot Taisen Alpha, there's hasn't any info available. But some
fans has assumed that it will contain all the original characters (Masou
Kishin Cybaster and Shinki Taisen SRX) in it. Hopefully there's a preview of
it in the upcoming complete box.