Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Sun, 23 May 1999 21:23:56 -0700 (MST)

> >It is the Zammel, anyone know if the name has any meaning at all?
> And if they even release it as a 1/100 kit, it will tower over the
> GP-02A.

  No chance man, we didn't get ANY of the Zeon MS from 0083 as kits, and
no Fed designs past the Gundams themselves! I think the Zamel GK was a
1/220 BTW. Ugly...

> Talking about the Zammel, anyone has any "hard" data on it? IIRC,
> the designation means it's an experimental MA, and it clearly have a BFG
> that can wipe out building blocks, but other than that I don't really have

  Yeah, it's got a 680mm folding artillery piece and an 8-pack of guided
anti-MS missiles, but apart from that I think it's rather unarmed. For all
intents and purposes it's basically just a piece of mobile artillery
grafted to a mutant Dom. It would have made more sense to have some sort
of "Super Tropen" with a Mondo-missile pack... though on the other hand,
the Zamel seems to pack quite a few arty rounds!

                                                                -Probe