-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sun, 23 May 1999 13:13:32 -0700

At 03:40 5/23/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm suprised that in the land of manga there aren't more gundam comics. (or
>at least really good ones). Sentinel should have gotten the comic treatment
>at least. Kondo's 0079 series seems to be the best gundam comic I've seen.
>Any other good ones?

You'll find a complete showdown, with some editorial commentary from Mark,
in the Gundam Goods section of the Gundam Project:

http://gundam.anime.net/goods/novelscomics.html

Bear in mind that most of them are now out of print, but may still be found
on the shelves at bookstores like Asahiya and Kinokuniya. Mediaworks is
reprinting a lot of the old Bandai publications under its Dengeki Comics
and MX imprints.

-Z-