BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 23 May 1999 15:39:05 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/1999 3:31:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> Yes, but it's still alot dumber looking than the "Back Pack Hover Cars"
> of the G-Gundam era (which this CF reminds me of). The Back-Pack CF
> actually makes alot of sense if you think about it, for example, the CF
> thrusters become the robot's thrusters. The Crotch-Fighter on the other
> hand...

Yep, but I wish they could make the kits more sturdy that have the internal
core fighter. I really want to know the reason behind the crotch fighter, is
Tomino perverse or something. What about the Gundam MS that has a crotch arm
to hold the Beam Saber?!? Now, that one is totally sick!!

Aaron