Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Sun, 23 May 1999 12:25:43 -0700 (MST)

> > into a "Crotch Fighter"! Hee hee... I'm surprised though that this guy
> > doesn't come with all the Gimmick weapons that are going to appear in the
> You must of missed the post. Someone watched that episode with the Turn A in
> that aresnal room and said everything but the Gundam Hammer crumbled into

  The Gundam Hammer was in the arsenal room? That doesn't make a huge
amount of sense, especially as the other weapons seemed to have been
tailor-made for the Gundam.
  And additionally... how come the one weapon that's 300 years _older_
than all the other weapons is the only one that works?

> dust. The fighet is a weird idea, but its better then taking the whole robot
> apart, like when the Gundam has a core fighter. The Turn A's cockpit is

  Yes, but it's still alot dumber looking than the "Back Pack Hover Cars"
of the G-Gundam era (which this CF reminds me of). The Back-Pack CF
actually makes alot of sense if you think about it, for example, the CF
thrusters become the robot's thrusters. The Crotch-Fighter on the other
hand...

                                                                -Probe