BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 23 May 1999 14:25:52 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/1999 11:59:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> > 1/100 Turn A Gundam Y????
>
> Finally, an explanation for the Codpiece, it pops off and transforms
> into a "Crotch Fighter"! Hee hee... I'm surprised though that this guy
> doesn't come with all the Gimmick weapons that are going to appear in the
> series. Weapons upgrade pack coming?

You must of missed the post. Someone watched that episode with the Turn A in
that aresnal room and said everything but the Gundam Hammer crumbled into
dust. The fighet is a weird idea, but its better then taking the whole robot
apart, like when the Gundam has a core fighter. The Turn A's cockpit is
actullay closer to the belly of the Turn A, then its groin area.

Aaron