MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sun, 23 May 1999 09:17:17 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/99 2:37:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< Kou and Nina visited Camille in the beginning and ask for his input for
> Zeta.

From all of the Kou Bashing going on here I doubt anyone wants to see him
defile Zeta Gundam

 I've learned that its best to over look stuff like that, since no matter
what
 we say or do, the stuff Zeta lacks to mention and its short comings, are set
 in stone. I nit-pick sometimes, but I try not to. Zeta is a TV show, not a
 history lesson. I like continuity, but I've noticed anime sequals lack this
 lot of times.

Also Don't forget Zeta came out way before 0080, 0083, 08th MS Team, etc.
Why should Zeta be responsible for showing them?

Jason