Chaos025@aol.com
Sun, 23 May 1999 01:41:08 EDT

Hi everyone,

        I've just finished reading Crossbone Gundam vol.4, and I'm hooked.
Awesome action. Really cool Mobile Suits, Mobile Armors, and Spaceships. I
have only one problem with Crossbone Gundam, and that is that I can't find
vol.1-3 and 5-6. Does anyone out there have or know where I can get the rest
of this awesome manga series? Thank you to anyone that can help me out.

SJ

PS-Oh My God! That Beam Cutlass is Cool! It not only can cut through a Beam
Shield, but the arm that's holding it, too. And it can deflect an F91's VSBR
with very little trouble at all. Awesome!