Daniel A. Fisher (dafish@brandeis.edu)
Sun, 23 May 1999 01:27:22 -0400

>> thereafter until Amuro bequeaths it to Hathaway Noah
>> around the time of CCA.
>
>i think Amuro built the 3rd Gen Haro himself.

Actually, I just showed CCA to a friend, and I noticed the same thing...it
is the 3rd Gen Haro he bequeaths, which he built....

Ja!

Daniel A. Fisher
Minister of Propaganda, OTAKU - Brandeis University Anime Club
Proud Member of Company B
Coordinator of OTAKULYPSE NOW!! convention soon to come to the NE!!

MB 1694 Brandeis University
PO Box 9110/415 South Street
Waltham, MA 02454
(781) 529-6342
PAGER - (800) 604-2028

"One does not care to acknowledge the mistakes of one's youth."
        - Char Aznable, Mobile Suit Gundam