Joseph Ng (jokyng@ipoline.com)
Sat, 22 May 1999 23:27:48 -0400

just watch the first three episodes of turn a. didn't like the opening
theme song at all. the mood of the show feels like V gundam and lacks the
intensity found in the likes of the original series, zeta, or wing. the
character design reminded me of heavy metal, not what i expect from a 20th
anniversary series. the quality of the animation is very 1980 ish, sloppy
at times, very disappointing. it better has a kick ass storyline to it or
else it will surpass gx as the worst gundam series ever.