Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Sat, 22 May 1999 16:18:09 -0700

Speaking of Lyrics, this has been burning at me for quite some time now, but
in the olden days where I was younger and was able to keep up with several
mailing lists, one of them (the ever infamous Oh! My Goddess! ML) did lyric
translations, Japanese -> English.

So what does a bit of nostalgia bring? A lot actually. I wanna know
whether or not anyone did any sort of translation at all for Gundam Songs.
OR, for that matter, a collection of English Gundam Songs...

Sounds interesting, hold on.

I know G Gundam has a several English songs, for instances, both OP have
English alternative versions (I'm aware of "rust You Forever" in English,
and something else, one of the EP songs). And of course, everyone knows the
English songs for 0083, being "Magic" "Oblivion" and "Back to Paradise" (Did
MIO did one English version of "Evergreen?")

You know, something like Gundam Music Lyric Project or something. Just an
Idea tha's all.

Y "Lyrics" Choe