BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 22 May 1999 19:09:01 EDT

Thanks for the info. Kota. I can't wait to see Turn A. At least for me, once
I got used to it, I like the Turn A a lot and can't wait to get my hands on
the 1/00 scale kit and that New Materiel Model Turn A toy.

In a message dated 5/22/1999 6:44:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu writes:

> I just had a chance to go to another website which features detailed
> summary of all the episodes (or more like review). As far as the story's
> concerned, it's starting to get really interesting.

What's the address of that site you mentioned?

> For the time being, from episode one to the most recent episode is
> forcusing on "how would people react to entirely new perspective". The
> reivewer compared it to "how crusader thinks about the Muslims, compared
> to how Muslims think about crusaders."

That is an cool idea for the early episodes. Is there any info. on the 'Net
anywhere telling how many episodes Turn A will run for? If it does well, it
sounds like Turn A may run for quite awhile.

> On a side note, the above site fails to mention anything about Keith. In
> case you forgot who he is, he's another Moon Race who came down with
> Rolan, and became an apprentice for bakery. He too, came to love the life
> on Earth. Unlike Rolan, who is trying his best to help the co-existance
> of Moon Race and locals, or Fran, another Moon Race who became a news
> reporter and stay involved in the effort, Keith is avoiding anything to do
> with fighting. When Diana Counter came to earth, he even suggested flying
> away from Bostonia with Flat. After his boss at the bakery suffered a
> broken bone by Diana Counter's attack, he was entrusted with his store.

The site I posted does seem to lack a lot of info about each episode, doesn't
it? This is one reason I want to watch Turn A myself.

> Fortunately for him, Moon Race found his bread extremely tasty. Another
> sign the life on the moon is pretty bad? As a matter of fact, the cake
> delivered to the party was supposed to be delivered by Keith.

That's sound kind of silly, until you think about it. The Moon must be a hard
place to lve on, according to that about the bread. The Moon race could split
into at least, two factionsin later episodes. Example: Maybe the Moon Queen
wants peace between the Earth and the Moon, but someone in the Moon's
millitary doesn't. Thats just one of the many really interesting variables
that Tomino could think up for later episodes. I can't see peace anytime
soon, though, as peace would defeat the purpose of the Turn A Gundam and
other MS from Turn A.

> Anyway, I'm really looking forward to watching the show now.
>
> Kota
>
> PS. There's another note about Gundam Hammer. When White Doll found that
> armory, everythign except Gundam Hammer crumbled to pieces when it tried
> to grab them. So much for alternate rifles, panzer fausts.
>
> Also, the next MS to be excavated is NEITHER Hygog nor Heavygun. It's
> actually yet to be revealed.

Um... Wonder what it will be, then?

Aaron