-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sat, 22 May 1999 14:33:18 -0700

At 15:14 5/22/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 5/22/1999 11:27:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>gbc76@dial.pipex.com writes:
>
>> Really not interested, to be honest. IMO, Zeta Gundam movies would be a very
>> poor second to the actual TV series. And while I might be desperate, I'm
>not
>> *that* desperate
>
>I have heard Zeta is really good. I agree, even if the story would still be
>intact, a movie made out of 50 some episodes wouldn't be as FAR as good in a
>movie format.

To do it justice, a Z Gundam movie would, at the very least, have to be a
trilogy like the original Gundam. Even that would compress the story
severely. Look what happened when they condensed Gundam 0083 -- at 13
episodes, just over a fourth of the length of the Z Gundam series -- into a
single 2-hour feature.

-Z-