BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 22 May 1999 15:34:05 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/1999 3:26:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
edf91@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Did you watch the TV series at all? Although in terms of story, Zeta is
> among the best in Gundam TV series, it still suffers from one of the common
> "features" of its times - inconsistance animation and various "filler"
> episodes. Besides, wouldn't you want the Zeta movie to at least mention the
> various UC "sidestories", like 08 MS Team, 0080 or 0083? Maybe we can have
> Kou and Nina visited Camille in the beginning and ask for his input for
> Zeta.

I've learned that its best to over look stuff like that, since no matter what
we say or do, the stuff Zeta lacks to mention and its short comings, are set
in stone. I nit-pick sometimes, but I try not to. Zeta is a TV show, not a
history lesson. I like continuity, but I've noticed anime sequals lack this a
lot of times.

Aaron