MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 21 May 1999 07:34:07 EDT

In a message dated 5/21/99 4:27:13 AM Central Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

blooper spoiler

<<
 Except he didn't sound like a 10 year old kid reacting to what was happening
 around him, that's my beef! There was no urgency. You're in a fighter
 and droid fighters are flying around you, frankly you should sound a bit
 more excited or even scared, but what we got instead is someone who's reading
 off the script and trying to imagine what is on the bluescreen. The
 difference between his dialogue while on Tatooine and in space is just
 GLARINGLY different both in terms of quality and delivery.

Well check this out when they first meet inside Anakin's hovel Lloyd forgot
his line about showing them C3-P0 and Padme had to mouth the words to him and
then he nodded and said them.

Jason