Fri, 21 May 1999 01:01:02 -0700 (PDT)

I am shocked to find out that ZZ's Capule, the
"inspiration" behind Waldom, is now officially
featured in the story of Turn-A's TV story, if you
have any doubt, just have a look at the Japanese
name-plate of Capule along w/ Sumo:
http://www.soho-net.ne.jp/magara/sizu/sizu0058.jpg

what's more, as most of you rightfully pointed out,
the
official Turn-A MS combat scene inc. Rick Diaz:
http://www.soho-net.ne.jp/magara/sizu/sizu0015.jpg

These, plus the fact that the Fed's confidental
Project V document (operation menu for RX-78) appeared
in Turn-A's episode 4, finally unhinges the true
meaning of "Turn-A": recycling all the mechas we know
(be that UC or ALT) to salvage the interest of long
time Gundam fans. To my first time Gundam fans it may
not mean much but for me who first watch 0079 TV
series back in 1981, this move by Tomino really broke
my heart.
===
Colin Liu.