MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 20 May 1999 19:28:21 EDT

In a message dated 5/20/99 7:45:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
wongkin@pilot.msu.edu writes:

<< What bother me is, why would the Sith aid
 them over such a small matter?As far as I concern, they never tell us that
 in the story. And as far as I concern, they never have the "revenge" against
 the Jedi, well, maybe they kill one of the Jedi. But that is merely a
 accident. Am I missing osmething in the movie? >>

The whole point was to put Palpatine/Sidious in power.

Jason