Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 20 May 1999 19:23:55 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/99 11:46:26 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

> Problem is I don't have a LD Player. Are they subbed in English? I was
> talking about AnimeVillage's US releases, not Bandai Japan releases. All
AV
> has released form Gundam, is the 3 Gundam Movies, 0080, and 0083.
>
> Aaron

I was just answering the question. The Disks I have are Japanese dialog only,
and have episodes 1-26 in the first volume, 27-50 in the second. Of course,
these episodes are shown as just one, long movie. Whether or not Animevillige
will be producing Zeta in Sub/Dub VHS format, we'll just have to wait and see.

SJ