Danny S. Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Thu, 20 May 1999 12:21:51 -0700

Well, looks like I better start saving some money.
MG Dom look just great. I better change my HLJ order. One will not do it, I
should get couple more to make a team.
Mobile Suit in Action Series are the one we will get in U.S., right? I
wonder when they will start selling it at Toy's R Us. Painting looks a lot
better than the Chogokin Gundam. Anyone know scale on this thing?
And, Chogokin-Nano Gundam look good, too.
I just got to get up all.
Thanks for the good info, Kota.