A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy, Far, Far Away.... (devillin@juno.com)
Thu, 20 May 1999 09:44:21 -0400

On Thu, 20 May 1999 08:42:30 -0400 "Felix Wong" <wongkin@pilot.msu.edu>
writes:

> > (OT) STARWARS Only read if you've seen the movie already
> >

> > SPOILER
> >

> > SPOILER WARNING AGAIN
> >

> One question I have to ask is: What is the whole deal with the
blockade of
> Naboo? I mean, it is a small planet...dude .. I pretty sure the
federation
> can't really get much out of it. What bother me is, why would the Sith
aid
> them over such a small matter?As far as I concern, they never tell us
that
> in the story. And as far as I concern, they never have the "revenge"
against
> the Jedi, well, maybe they kill one of the Jedi. But that is merely a
> accident. Am I missing osmething in the movie?

I'd lay even odds that the "Darth Sinister" that we hear so much about,
but who
only got screen time as a hologram is none other than Palpatine. Look at
all the
clues we are given so far, Sinister: knows all about the inner workings
of the Senate,
actually has some control in the Senate, resides on Coruscant, and most
important
of all: is played by the same actor who played the original Emperor.

--
Linwood Foster,   The_Sentinel@Gundam.Com
3 of 10, Rec.Games.Mecha Moderation Team

___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] - Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/