Felix Wong (wongkin@pilot.msu.edu)
Thu, 20 May 1999 08:42:30 -0400

> (OT) STARWARS Only read if you've seen the movie already
>

> SPOILER
>

> SPOILER WARNING AGAIN
>

> Or the "autopilot" on the Star Fighter which conveniently gets Anakin up
in
> Space so he can accidentally blow up the "only" droid controlling
spaceship.
> Which is hilarious because in the beginning of the movie they show like
20-30
> of these droid controlling ships circling the planet, but they
mysteriously
> dissappear by the end

I agree that having Anakin blowing up the reactor by accident is kinda
cheesy, but I think it is reasonable for only one control ship to be there.
I think they explained that in the movie(but I might be wrong) that since
the federation controlled the entire planet, they don't need any more
battleship or something.

One question I have to ask is: What is the whole deal with the blockade of
Naboo? I mean, it is a small planet...dude .. I pretty sure the federation
can't really get much out of it. What bother me is, why would the Sith aid
them over such a small matter?As far as I concern, they never tell us that
in the story. And as far as I concern, they never have the "revenge" against
the Jedi, well, maybe they kill one of the Jedi. But that is merely a
accident. Am I missing osmething in the movie?

Felix